The roble had hit a record low after the West imposed sweeping sanctions on Russia for its aggression in Ukraine. Russia's president recently ordered exports of Russian gas to "unfriendly" countries to be settled in robles. The speaker of Russia's upper house of parliament said Moscow was prepared and could shift supplies to markets such as Asia if Europe refused to buy Russian energy.
European countries, which pay mostly in euros, say Russia has no right to reset contracts. The G7 rejected Russia's demand and urged companies not to agree to pay in robles, saying most contracts stipulated payment in euros or dollars. Wholesale gas prices in Europe have risen further recently on concerns about potential supply disruptions.
The Kremlin spokesman said, "According to the March 31 deadline set by Russia's president, we are developing all payment methods to get a simple, understandable, and feasible system for relevant European and international buyers,"
The markets and prices of more commodities like the foaming machine ,cement foaming machine would be affected because of the volatile international political situations.
Cement foaming machine needs auxiliary test machine to help achieve better foaming effect in construction application. Cement foaming agent is a chemical admixture, which is added to cement. Compensate for shrinkage and tension of steel bars to produce prestress and to fully fill cement gaps.
According to the construction requirements and the quality requirements for foamed cement, we believe that the following requirements are put forward for the foaming agent:
1. The amount of foaming, the actual amount of foaming is not only a physical indicator, but also a cost indicator, if the amount of foaming is smaller, but the price is lower.
2. Foam strength is a comprehensive index of the collapse degree, shrinkage degree and foam stabilization time of foamed cement products.
3. Foam pore size and uniformity: The foam pore size and uniformity are the reliable guarantee for the strength index and thermal insulation index of the finished product. Only products with ideal pore size can be regarded as good products.
4. The purity of the foaming agent and the cleanliness of the foaming agent play a suitable and protective role for more and more sophisticated equipment. Large-scale continuous operation equipment should minimize the failure rate in its operation during operation, otherwise, It will seriously affect the quality of the project and the progress of the project. At the same time, too many impurities will affect the hydration reaction of the cement itself, resulting in a decrease in quality.
5. Non-corrosive, requires foaming agent, no corrosive pollution to the equipment environment, and has environmental protection performance.
6. Persistence of foam: This indicator has been highly demanded by people in the past. Some people pursue the longer the duration of the foam, the better. In fact, it is not necessary to pursue too long a stable foam time. We believe that the foam emitted by the foaming agent is Within the scope of application, its duration only needs to exceed the initial setting period of the cement product, because the existence of foam is meaningless when the product enters the initial setting period, and the ideal stabilization time exceeds 24 hours, which can meet various construction requirements.
TRUNNANO is a concrete additives supplier with over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
If you are looking for high quality foaming agent, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
With Russia taking the lead on Poland and Bulgaria at the end of last month, there appears to be a growing sense of compromise within the EU over whether to accept Moscow's proposed rouble settlement order.
Italy's prime minister said recently that European companies would be able to buy gas in roubles without violating sanctions. This apparently ignores the guidance of hardliners in the EU to "fight to the end".
For weeks, European companies have been trying to find ways to meet Russia's payment demands for the rouble while maintaining vital gas supplies without violating sanctions against Moscow.
Late last month, European Commission President Von der Leyen said operating under the mechanism would violate sanctions and asked European companies not to bow to Russian demands. However, the EU has yet to issue more rigorous written guidelines on how companies should pay Gazprom.
The Italian prime minister said recently, "There is no official announcement from the European Union about what ruble settlement means for sanctions violations, and no one has said whether ruble payments violate sanctions or not. It's a grey area."
"In fact, most gas importers are already opening rouble accounts for deals with Gazprom,"
He also used German companies as a shield. He said Germany's largest gas importer had already paid in rubles. "In fact, we saw evidence yesterday that the largest gas importer in Germany has already paid in rubles."
Wholesale gas prices in the Netherlands and the UK have risen 20 percent recently amid concerns about Russian supplies.The EU plans to cut its dependence on Russian gas by two-thirds this year and stop importing Russian fossil fuels by 2027. Russia e…
Amorphous graphite is usually formed by contact metamorphism of anthracite coal seams with metamorphic agents (e.g. tectonic stress, magma, etc.).…
Zinc oxide is an oxide of zinc, the chemical formula is ZnO. It is insoluble in water, soluble in acids and strong bases.…